- You receive one face mask (worn over mouth and nose) for the whole stay (Please keep and reuse)
- Reduce walking around the clinic to a minimum
- Always wear your face mask if you are mobile and if you are in contact with hospital staff inside your room
- Each obstetrics patient can be accompanied to the birth and then visited by one consistent person.
- Conservative patients from obstetrics and patients from our breast center may be visited by a consistent adult person, with presented current Ag test (from the same day!), only from the test center or pharmacy. Preferably, this should take place on the terrace of the clinic.
- Re-entry on the same day is not possible
- Visiting hours: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Visitors must wear an FFP2-mask.
- The masks (attention: only without exhalation valve) must be brought by the visitor. Visitors will not be allowed to enter the hospital without their FFP2-mask.
- If , within the last 14 days, you had contact with a Covid-19 positive person, any signs of respiratory disease or a fever, please stay at home
- Always wear your FFP2-mask
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly (30 seconds)
- Practise good cough and sneeze etiquette
- Keep your distance (at least 1 meter) to other people