- All patients may be visited by one adult per day. Visiting hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Please note that visits to surgical patients (MIC, breast center, PC) are limited to the garden and the cafeteria. Visits to these disciplines in the rooms are not permitted. (C-sections are excluded from this rule).
- As an accompanying person, it is essential that you stay at home if you have had contact with a Covid-19 positive person in the last 14 days or if you have shown signs of a respiratory disease or a feverish infection.
- Visitors must wear a FFP2 mask, incluiding in the patient's room. The masks must be brought by the visitor. Visitors will not be allowed to enter the hospital without their FFP2-mask. The mask requirement for visitors applies until April 7th, 2023.
- Access to the clinic is only through the gate. For the safety of our patients, we will do a screening of visitors (temperature measurement, recording of names and contact details, instructions on how to behave).
- Obstetrics patients who come to the clinic for a spontaneous delivery are tested via quick test when they are admitted to the delivery room. Every obstetric patient can be accompanied by one person (e.g. the partner) to the birth. The accompaniment to the operating room in case of a caesarean section can only be provided by presenting a current negative test of SARS-CoV-2.
- From April 1st, 2023: Siblings (children of obstetrics patients) are allowed to visit, but the siblings are limited to the cafeteria or the terrace. Siblings are not allowed in patient rooms.
Symptoms? If you or your accompanying person show symptoms of illness, e.g. if you get a cough, changes in your sense of smell or taste, fever, muscle pain, diarrhea, please avoid all unnecessary contacts and contact your family doctor’s practice.
Please be alert, but remain calm.