- Visitors from all disciplines - siblings, relatives or other visitors - are welcome!
- Visiting hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Please use primarily our cafeteria with terrace and the beautiful garden.
- Regulations for obstetrics: Every obstetrics patient can be accompanied by one person (e.g. the partner) to the birth. The accompanying person can accompany the patient to the delivery room in the event of a spontaneous delivery. The companion may also come into the patient's room. However visits by siblings and relatives (grandma, grandpa, etc.) are limited to the cafeteria or the terrace.
- Regulations for surgical interventions (MIC, breast center, PC): Partners or relatives may visit. However, only one visitor per patient is allowed in the patien's room.
- Access for visitors to the clinic is only via the gate: This is where the "check-in" (recording of names and contact details, instructions on how to behave) takes place for the safety of our patients.
Symptoms? If you or your accompanying person show symptoms of illness, e.g. if you get a cough, changes in your sense of smell or taste, fever, muscle pain, diarrhea, please avoid all unnecessary contacts and contact your family doctor’s practice.